1.The Vedas say the whole world is a mixture of independence and dependence, of freedom and slavery, but through it all shines the soul independent, immortal, pure, perfect, holy.
2.Believe that the soul is immortal, infinite, and all-powerful.
3. IT IS PREFERABLE TO LIVE ON THE GRASS FOR THE SAKE OF DOING GOOD TO OTHERS.
4. HE WHOSE BOOK OF THE HEART HAS BEEN OPENED NEEDS NO OTHER BOOKS.
5. ALL KNOWLEDGE IS WITHIN US. ALL PERFECTION IS THERE ALREADY IN THE SOUL.
6. Ever tell yourself “I AM HE”. These are words that will burn up the dross that is in the mind, words that will bring out THE TREMENDOUS ENERGY WHICH IS WITHIN YOU ALREADY, THE INFINITE POWER WHICH IS SLEEPING IN YOUR HEART.
7. Mind you, the great benefit in this life is struggle. It is through that we pass. If there is any road to Heaven, it is through Hell. Through Hell to Heaven is always the way. When the soul has wrestled with circumstance and has met death, a thousand times death on the way, but nothing daunted, has struggled forward again and again and yet again -----------------------then the soul comes out as a giant and laughs at the ideal he has been struggling for, because he finds how much greater is he that the ideal.
8. THE OBJECT OF LIFE IS TO LEARN THE LAWS OF SPIRITUAL PROGRESS.
BE ‘UNATTACHED’; let things work; let brain-centers work; work incessantly, but let not a ripple conquer the mind. Work as if you were a stranger in this land, a sojourner; work incessantly, but do not bind yourselves; bondage is terrible.
10. WE SHALL HAVE TO WORK, GIVING UP ALTOGETHER ALL DESIRE FOR RESULTS. People will call us both good and bad. BUT WE SHALL HAVE TO WORK LIKE LIONS, KEEPING THE IDEAL BEFORE US, without caring whether “the wise ones praise or blame us”.